Do I really have to explain what spamcake is? You all know, right?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

What is Spamcake?

In the last few minutes no one has posted any comments on my blog telling me what spamcake is, so I'll just have to start making guesses... Do you think spamcake is some kind of dogfood? I once fed something to my dog that you might call spamcake, but it was neither spam nor cake, so I don't know if that counts or not. What is spamcake? Does anyone here have any idea what spamcake is?

3 Comments:

Blogger Waleed said...

Dear Mujayami,

Oh! I actually know this one! Spamcake is a delicious dessert from Minnesota. You know how some recipes substitute applesauce for oil? A spamcake has spam or blended Vienna sausage instead of eggs. The extra salt really makes it savory, while the nitrates give it a unique flavor.

Glad I could help,

Waleed

5:10 PM

 
Blogger mujayami said...

Wow, Waleed, thanks for your help. Have you ever tried spamcake? It sounds like it would taste very nasty.

6:22 PM

 
Blogger Waleed said...

Dear Mujayami,

No I don't eat it silly! I don't like cake.

Your friend,

Waleed

12:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home